Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mid Week Blues

It's been one of those weeks. We had to deal with a backed up sewer line yesterday. Luckily it was discovered before it could do any damage. Thanks to Marylea, we found a plumber who knew a guy who does root routing and doesn't charge much. He doesn't work nights or weekends anymore, but he was available. His name is Al Honeycutt (no relation as far as I know, but looks like he could be family) and he runs Al's Sewer Service here in Fort Collins.

Today I did my volunteer bit at Eco-Thrift where I test and dismantle electronics and computers for recycling. It gets me out of the house and allows me to do something for someone else. When I came home there was a message from my mechanic wondering when I might be able to pay him and pick up my car. I have no answer to that question. And that started sinking me into another level of depression. But I went on line to check e-mails and there was one from Lalla Rookh bass player Jim Abraham. The message had a link to a series of photos that made me happier and gave me a little hope.

The link is:
http://flickr.com/photos/barackobamadotcom/sets/72157608716313371/show/

I hope it does the same for you.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Thanks, I needed that.